Admission in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
Overview of the College –
Mount Carmel College Bangalore is a women’s college offering quality education for women in various fields. It was established in the year 1948 and is run by the sisters of the CSST order.
The college was granted the autonomy status in September 2005, affiliated to Bangalore University. Mount Carmel College was re-accredited with an A+ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2006. Many girls today seek to acquire admission in Mount Carmel College Bangalore.
Courses Offered –
Admission in MCC College throws open avenues of programs for the girls to choose from. Affiliated to the Bangalore University, girls securing admission in Mount Carmel College can study the following programs –
- Business Study [BBA]
- Applied Science & Design
Besides the normal undergraduate courses, Mount Carmel College Bangalore admission can be secured for post graduate courses like –
- M.A. – English or Economics
- M.Sc. in varying disciplines as Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Maths, etc.
- Food & Nutrition
- Human Development
Eligibility for admission in Mount Carmel College Bangalore –
Mount Carmel College Bangalore admission to any of the courses is strictly based on the eligibility criteria as mentioned.
- For the undergraduate courses like Communication Studies and B.A. – admission in Mount Carmel College Bangalore requires passing the entrance exams.
- Direct Admission in Mount Carmel College for the B.Com or BBA courses is based purely on merit.
- BCA admission is on the basis of interview results.
- B.A. & B. Sc. – Direct Admission in MCC College is based on interview results.
- Direct Admission in Mount Carmel College for all PG courses is based purely on merit.
Students who miss the MCC College Bangalore admission on merit basis need not feel disheartened. We are here to guide you!
Other procedures for admission in MCC –
If you have missed the entrance test or have not secured the set percentage for admission to the MCC, do not fear. You have avenues open. Try the Management quota Admission in Mount Carmel College.
Mount Carmel Management quota admission can be sought by students desirous of the seat for a course offered at the Institute. The institute also has a provision for students not residing in India or foreign students. These students can apply under the NRI quota admission in Mount Carmel College.
Turn your dream into a reality. Pursue your desired academics in an institute of your choice! Call us now!