Navodaya Medical College Raichur
Navodaya Medical College Raichur is one of the top private minority medical colleges in Karnataka. This private medical college was established in the year 2000 in Raichur by Navodaya Education Trust Raichur. This minority medical college provides an ideal learning center for medical students across the globe.
NMC Raichur is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Sullia. This private medical college in Karnataka is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
NMC Raichur Courses Offered
Navodaya Medical College Raichur (NMC Raichur) is one of the most sought-after private minority medical colleges in Karnataka offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses for medical aspirants.
The under-graduate course offered at NMC Raichur is MBBS.
The post graduate courses offered at Navodaya Medical College Raichur are:
MD (Doctor of Medicine): Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, Biochemistry, Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine, Anatomy, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy, Physiology, Anaesthesia, Paediatrics, Radiology and General Medicine.
MS (Master of Surgery): ENT, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, General Surgery and Orthopaedics.
PG Diploma: Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology, Orthopaedics, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Child Health.
Navodaya Medical College Admission Process
The complete Navodaya Medical College admission process for undergraduate and postgraduate courses is mentioned below.
MBBS Admission Process
NMC Raichur Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission
- For admission to MBBS Course at NMC Raichur, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- The candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in the PCB group (40% in the case of SC / ST candidates).
- The candidate must have passed in English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before on or before 31stDecember of the year MBBS admission.
NMC Raichur MBBS Entrance Exam
- Candidates seeking MBBS admission at Navodaya Medical College Raichur must qualify in NEET UG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test).
- Qualified candidates shall be called for MBBS admission counselling in the order of merit.
- Based on the availability of seats, candidates will be allotted MBBS seat.
PG Medical Admission Process
Navodaya Medical College Eligibility Criteria for MD/MS/Diploma Admission
- For admission to MD/MS/Diploma Course at NMC Raichur, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, candidate must have obtained MBBS degree from MCI recognized institution.
- Candidates seeking PG medical/diploma admission at one of the reputed private medical colleges in Karnataka, NMC Raichur, must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination.
NMC Raichur PG Medical Entrance Exam
- Candidates seeking MD/MS/Diploma admission at NMC Raichur must qualify in PG medical entrance exam.
- Qualified candidates shall be called for MD/MS/Diploma admission counselling in the order of merit.
- Based on the availability of medical seats, candidates will be allotted a MD/MS/Diploma seat.
Navodaya Medical College Raichur Entrance Exam Coaching
To secure a merit seat at NMC Raichur, one needs to qualify in the competitive medical entrance exam – NEET. Expert guidance is very essential to stay in the right mode of entrance exam preparation. Hence, exam coaching is the wise decision to make as it helps aspirants seeking medical admission to crack the entrance exam in the best possible way for MBBS/MD/MS/Diploma admission at Navodaya Medical College Raichur.
Navodaya Medical College Seat Matrix
NMC Raichur Seat Matrix – MBBS Course
The total number of MBBS seats at N M C Raichur is 150.
NMC Raichur Seat Matrix – Postgraduate Course
The total number of MD seats at Navodaya Medical College Raichur is 44.
The total number of MS seats at NMC Raichur is 19.
The total number of Diploma seats at NMC Raichur is 13.
Navodaya Medical College Admission Fees
For NMC Raichur MBBS fee structure, please click here and for PG Medical/Diploma fee structure.
Navodaya Medical College Management Details
- Dr. D.B.kulkarni
- Dr. Vishal Salve
- Dr. R.H.Taklikar
- Dr. Vishal.H.Kalaskar
- Dr. Kallappa C H
- Dr. R.H.Chavadaki
Navodaya Medical College Raichur Facilities
This medical college offers various facilities for students which include Library, Lecture Gallery, Seminar Hall, Auditorium, Hostel, Sports Complex, Transportation, etc.
Payment Seat in Navodaya Medical College
Payment Seat in Navodaya Medical College
Get a remarkable medical profession by bagging a seat in the recognized college-with proper knowledge of its available infrastructure!
Why is knowledge of payment seat required before admission?
Times have changed and students have become clever. They like to research well about different things before selecting the colleges they want to get admitted in. Payment seat is available in all private colleges to give way to students who have failed to attain the required marks in the required subjects for getting admission by merit. Knowing the provision of payment seat in Navodaya Medical College keeps-
- The student stress free.
- No extra burden to score high in the entrance examinations held in All India level.
- Helps students to seek application at the mid of the session.
- Gives him opportunity to make choices among various colleges.
Payment seat in Navodaya Medical College Raichur gives the student idea of the fees related to the reservation of such a seat. It gives him the idea of the necessary official processes to be completed and documents to be given during the time of admission.
What is payment seat?
Payment seat in Navodaya Medical College 2017 means the number of seats kept empty for the students willing to get direct admission by paying higher amounts than normal. They can come anytime during the session and bag the seat with no issues at all. It makes life-
- Easier for students coming from abroad.
- Direct entry without sitting for aptitude tests or interviews.
- Equal status given like other students.
- Students can enjoy all the facilities in the premises.
Vacant seat in Navodaya Medical College Raichur 2017 offers a ray of light to students who like to take up medical profession but unfortunately failed to secure good grades in 10+2 level.
For Medical Counseling & Admissions
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / DELHI / INDORE / CHENNAI / KOLKATA / PATNA / RANCHI / GHAZIABAD / GUWATHI / CHATTISGARH / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.
NAVODAYA MEDICAL COLLEGE RAICHUR (NMC)
The Navodaya Medical College Raichur (NMC) popularly known as NMC is one of the prestigious educational institutions in northern part of Karnataka that is Raichur. The college was opened in the year 2001 by Navodaya Education Trust Raichur. The trust has as many as 15 institutions. The NMC is another feather in its cap. The driving force behind opening a medical college is the founder of the trust the great visionary Sri S R Reddy. The northern part ofKarnataka or the Hyderabad Karnataka region as it is calledhas also been identified with the tag of backwardness. Hence many a people of this region who have a concern for the development have constantly been thriving hard for the development. The establishment of a medical college in Raichur has this genesis. In the year 2001 the dream of the visionary Sri S R Reddy became true when the college was opened.
Navodaya Medical College Raichur (NMC) has approval of Medical Council of India and is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health science
Eligibility for admission is 10+2 pass with a minimum 50% in aggregate and Chemistry and Biology as the compulsory subjects. Direct admission can be had by Government of Karnataka CET as well as through an all India entrance test KRLMPCET. In the seat allotment, there is a management quota and NRI quota. For details of fees structure the college authorities may be contacted.
Undergraduate Courses :
6. Preventive health
10. General Medicine
11. TB and respiratory deceases
12. Radio diagnosis