The Peoples’ Friendship University, Russia
The Peoples’ Friendship University of is an educational and research institution located in the south of Moscow that is ranked by the Ministry of Education of Russia as the country’s third-best university.
The USSR Government founded the Peoples’ Friendship University (PFU) on 5 February 1960. On 22 February 1961, the University was named after Patrice Lumumba — one of the symbols of the African peoples’ fight for independence.
Today Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia is one of the leading state higher educational institutions of Russia. It is the only university in the world every year uniting students from 140 countries. The University has a multi profile structure of faculties and majors, typical for classical universities of the world. More than 77 thousand graduates of the University work in 170 countries, among them more than 5500 holders of PhD and Doctorate degrees.
Specialists are prepared in 62 majors and lines of study. More than 29 thousand graduate and postgraduate students from 140 countries are currently studying at the university. They represent more than 450 nations and nationalities of the world. The University is a renowned research center. It is a team of 4500 employees, among them 2826 highly qualified teachers. The University intellectual fund comprises more than 870 author’s invention certificates and 150 patents of the Russian Federation in practically all fields of University scientific research.
After 50 years of existence, the University is known world-wide as a major academic and research center, many years in top-five Russian universities . Today, more than 97,000 graduates work in approximately 170 countries around the world. The university has 57 programs with about 35,000 students (including postgraduates) of 450 ethnicities. About 15,000 of the current students are from outside the Russian Federation, while more than 1,000 are from autonomous regions inside the Russian Federation.
- International standards of education aimed at training highly-skilled professionals, able to work successfully in different countries of the world
- Multilevel education system «Bachelor — Master — Ph.D» and a credit system of studies allow the PFUR students to obtain European Diploma Supplements in 5 foreign languages and to participate in academic exchanges with other universities around the globe
- Intensive studies of foreign languages giving the opportunity to obtain a qualification of an interpreter (often in 2-3 foreign languages) alongside the major qualification.
- A vast choice of additional education programs (more than 750 options) and a possibility to obtain a second university degree. All types of postgraduate training (postgraduate studies, doctorate studies, clinical residency, internship residency, on-job training).
- Wide opportunities of exchange studies and on-job training for students and postgraduates; joint master’s programs with leading universities of Europe, the USA, China and the CIS, giving the opportunity to receive an additional diploma from a leading foreign university.
- Multiethnic community of teachers, students and postgraduates representing more than 450 nationalities from more than 140 countries worldwide.
- Modern infrastructure that is well adjusted to life, studies, sports and arts activities:
- research library and specialized libraries at faculties;
- sports and health centre with 4 football fields, 6 outdoor and 8 indoor tennis courts; the centre hosts more than 30 various sports classes;
- more than 30 art courses and classes are based in the «Interclub» centre;
- computer clubs and rooms, Wi-Fi network at the faculties;
- television and Internet available in all University hostels; news of the PFUR are prepared by students and broadcast on «TV RUDN» channel round the clock;
- a wide range of national and international restaurants, student cafes and canteens, and shops in each of the PFUR 12 hostels, accommodating more than 7,5 thousand students and postgraduates;
- a police station and the University security service in the campus, as well as private security agencies operating in all University buildings;
- electronic system of round-the-clock surveillance (more than 2000 camcorders) and electronic visitor pass systems in all University buildings.
|S.No.||Name of the University||City||Established In||Tution Fee / year||Hostel / Year||Total / year||Total in INR */ Year|
|1||Skyttyvkar State Medical University||Skyttyvkar||1972||USD 3,500.00||USD 500.00||USD 4,000.00||Rs. 2,60,000.00|
||USD 3,000.00||USD 500.00||USD 3,500.00||Rs. 2,27,500.00|
|2||Kuban State Medical University||Krasnodar||1920||USD 4,000.00||USD 500.00||USD 4,500.00||Rs. 2,92,500.00|
|2nd to 6th year fees||USD 3,500.00||USD 500.00||USD 4,000.00||Rs. 2,60,000.00|
|3||Siberian State Medical University||Tomsk||1930||USD 4,000.00||USD 600.00||USD 4,600.00||Rs. 2,99,000.00|
|2nd to 6th year fees||USD 3,500.00||USD 600.00||USD 4,100.00||Rs. 2,66,500.00|
|4||Irkustk State Medical University||Irkustk||1930||USD 4,000.00||USD 800.00||USD 4,800.00||Rs. 3,12,000.00|
|2nd to 6th year fees||USD 3,500.00||USD 800.00||USD 4,300.00||Rs. 2,79,500.00|
|5||Tula State University||Tula||1930||USD 4,500.00||USD 500.00||USD 5,000.00||Rs. 3,25,000.00|
|2nd to 6th year fees||USD 4,000.00||USD 500.00||USD 4,500.00||Rs. 2,92,500.00|
|6||Kirov State Medical Academy||Kirov||1987||USD 4,200.00||USD 400.00||USD 4,600.00||Rs. 2,99,000.00|
|7||Crimea State Medical University||Crimea||1918||USD 3,500.00||USD 1,200.00||USD 4,700.00||Rs. 3,05,500.00|
|8||Orenburg State Medical University||Orenburg||1944||USD 4,750.00||USD 750.00||USD 5500.00||RS. 3,57,500.00|
|9||Kazan State Medical University||Kazan||1814||USD 5,000.00||USD 300.00||USD 5,300.00||Rs. 3,44,500.00|
|10||Saratov State Medical University||Saratov||1909||USD 4,500.00||USD 400.00||USD 4900.00||Rs. 3,18,500.00|
|11||Bashkir State Medical University
Package Plan 1st year USD 12,307.00
|Ufa, Kirvosky||1909||USD 1847.00||Included||USD 21542.00||Package
|12||Stavropol State Medical University||Stavropol||1938||USD 4,400.00||USD 700.00||USD 5100.00||Rs. 3,31,500.00|
|13||Novosibirsk State University||Novosibirsk||1959||USD 5,000.00||USD 500.00||USD 5,500.00||Rs. 3,57,500.00|
|2nd to 6th year fees||USD 4,500.00||USD 500.00||USD 5,000.00||Rs. 3,25,000.00|
|14||Nizhny Novgorad State Medical University||Nizhny Novgorad||1916||USD 5,450.00||USD 250.00||USD 5,850.00||Rs. 3,80,250.00|
|15||Volgograd State Medical University||Volgograd||1935||USD 5,630.00||USD 500.00||USD 6,200.00||Rs. 4,03,000.00|
|16||Belgorod State University||Belgorod||1876||USD 5,700.00||USD 500.00||USD 6,200.00||Rs. 4,03,000.00|
|2nd to 6th year fees||USD 5,200.00||USD 500.00||USD 5,700.00||Rs. 3,70,500.00|
|17||Tver State Medical University||Tver||1936||USD 7,000.00||Included||USD 7,000.00||Rs. 4,55,000.00|
|18||Kursk State Medical University*||Kursk||1935||USD 7,000.00||Included||USD 7,000.00||Rs. 4,55,000.00|
|2nd to 6th year fees||USD 6,000.00||Included||USD 6,000.00||Rs. 3,90,000.00|
|19||I.M.Sechenov Moscow State Medical Academy||Moscow||1758||USD 7,200.00||USD 1,200.00||USD 8,400.00||Rs. 5,46,000.00|
|20||People’s Friendship University||Moscow||1960||USD 9,050.00||Included||USD 9,050.00||Rs. 5,88,250.00|
|21||Smolensk State Medical University||Smolensk||1920||USD 5,000.00||USD 1,000.00||USD 6,000.00||Rs. 3,90,000.00|
|22||Ryazan State Medical University
Package Fee 1st Year USD 12,307.00
|Ryazan||1943||USD 1847.00||Included||USD 21,542.00||Package
|23||Northern State Medical University
Package Fee 1st Year USD 12,307.00
|Arkhangelsk||1932||USD 1,847.00||Included||USD 21,542.00||Package
|24||Crimea Federal University||Simferopol||1918||USD 4,000.00||Included||USD 4,000.00||RS. 2,60,000.00|
|2nd to 6th year fees||USD 2,500.00||Included||USD 2,500.00||RS. 1,62,500.00|
*Hostel included for all 6 years.
1. *1st year One Time Charge extra US$ 1,300/- (Rs. 84,500/-). Hostel includes Insurance US# 200/- every year.
2. For Universities S.No. 2 onwards Insurance extra approx.. USD 100/- to 150/- per year payable at the University locally upon arrival.
3. Airport transfers from Moscow to other cities will be around USD 100/- to 150/-.
4. The above Universities are approved by Medical Council of India (MCI), WHO, IMED etc. and the course is taught in English Medium.
5. 1st Year Fee includes hostel. Fees from 2nd year onwards includes Insurance but excludes Hostel.
6. From 2nd year onwards majority of students stay outside the Hostel as private accommodation is cheaper and offers more luxury & privacy.
If the student wants to continue in the hostel they can do so by paying the hostel charges.
7. Food & Personal Expenses extra. Food estimates around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 7,000/- per month depending upon personal habits.
8. Staying in the Hostel for 1st year is compulsory and the cost is included in the above estimates.
9. Air Ticket extra approximately Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- one way.
10. 1st year Admission, Visa Processing & Service Charges extra.
11. 1 USD is calculated @ Rs. 65/-. Estimate may vary depending on Currency fluctuation which is not in our hands.
!! Seats are limited. Hurry up !!!
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE