ABOUT MBBS IN UKRAINE
MBBS in Ukraine is a great choice for Indian students looking at affordable study courses abroad. The largest country in Europe, Ukraine gained independence in 1991 and was facing deep political and financial trouble. However, strong governance and able administration helped the nation to recover soon. Ukraine soon developed into a strong economy and focused on education among other sectors. MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students is very beneficial considering the future prospects that come along with it and also the low living expense and tuition fees. The medical colleges of Ukraine are all mostly MCI and WHO approved especially the ones we would refer you to. Besides, these have high ranking in the global list of medical colleges making them an ideal choice for any aspiring medical student.
Kiev, Kharkiv and Donetsk are cities with the best MBBS colleges in Ukraine. Some of the most well known colleges here include Kiev International University, Kiev Medical University, Bogomolets National Medical University, Kharkiv National Medical University, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Odessa National Medical University, Donetsk National Medical University, Sumy State University, Ukrainian Medical Dental Academy and Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University. Not only are the tuition fee in these colleges low but they also have a high standard of education. The teachers and lecturers for MBBS in Ukraine are carefully selected and only those with good qualification and experience are chosen. There are no admission tests for admission to MBBS courses in Ukraine and thus the admission procedure is simple. Students don’t have to pay any donation of any sort either. Being a part of the Bologna process also helps as there is a certain quality check over the standard of education being imparted in these colleges of Ukraine. MBBS in Ukraine reviews are mostly great since these universities enjoy recognition from global bodies such as WHO, FAIMER, IMED, MCI and are also listed in the AVICENNA Directory of Medicine.
UKRAINE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, FEES AND WORLD RANKINGS
|NAME OF UNIVERSITY||WORLD RANKING||TOTAL FEES IN USD (INR)||RATING|
|KIEV INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY||6134||USD 28,500 (INR 18,52,000 approx.)||****|
|KIEV MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||6221||USD 29,800 (INR 19,37,000 approx.)||**|
|BOGOMOLETS NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||5404||USD 34,300 (INR 22,29,500 approx.)||****|
|KHARKIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||8789||USD 31,300 (INR 20,34,000 approx.)||*****|
|V.N. KARAZIN KHARKIV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY||7361||USD 30,000 (INR 19,50,000 approx.)||****|
|ODESSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||7248||USD 27,600 (INR 17,94,000 approx.)||*****|
|DONETSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||6509||USD 30,200 (INR 19,63,000 approx.)||*****|
|SUMY STATE UNIVERSITY||2926||USD 32,600 (INR 21,19,000 approx.)||**|
|UKRAINIAN MEDICAL DENTAL UNIVERSITY||7691||USD 35,600 (INR 23,14,000 approx.)||***|
|IVANO FRANKIVSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||8188||USD 28,400 (INR 18,85,000 approx.)||****|
After MBBS from Ukraine, students can apply for international competitive examinations such as MCI Screening Test, USMLE(USA), PLAB(UK) and more. Teachers here guide the students for the above. Students of MBBS in Ukraine can also apply for higher education within the country as almost all the universities here have scope for Master degree courses and Phd. They can also opt for professional courses in Ukraine which are offered at much lower costs as compared to other European countries. Language is never a barrier when it comes to studying medicine in Ukraine as English is the medium of instruction and it can be used to communicate with other students and teachers. These universities have a long history of welcoming Indian students in Ukraine, thus they are well prepared in all aspects. These colleges and universities have hostels with all modern facilities which ensure comfort. Students can also take advantage of the vast libraries in these institutes to study in depth about their subject. Studying MBBS in Ukraine is also beneficial in terms of international exposure – regular conferences and seminars are organized where globally recognized doctors, experts and specialists come to share their knowledge. Practical training is also top notch in these universities.
Studying medical in Ukraine is also hassle free for Indian students as the climate here is never extreme – the country is also a traveler’s delight so they can explore during their holidays. The culture here is vibrant and full of interesting features which attracts all newcomers. All applicants have to do is fill up the application form, submit the admission and processing fee, apply for visa, get clearance from the Ukrainian embassy and they are ready to go to Ukraine for studying medicine. One shouldn’t be worried about the low cost of education in Ukraine as that does not affect the standard of education. MBBS courses in Ukraine are hailed globally due to their quality and the sincerity with which they are delivered. Students of MBBS courses in Ukraine are also blessed to have some of the best practical training facilities in the world which ensures they are able to adjust to a tough practical world later on.
MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine : Discover the experience of study MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students, Wide range of state-of-the-art technologies along with best faculty provide the students with quality education. The young apprentices get attracted towards the efficient and modern education system in top Universities.
PG in Ukraine
The Ukraine Education System (higher level) is one of the most recognized education systems in the world. It is an honor for the students to complete their PG education in Ukraine. The PG courses at Ukraine Universities promises the students with a prosperous future by earning a lot.
Engineering in Ukraine
The young learners get an opportunity to experience the advanced and professional teaching by the expert faculty members. The Ukraine Universities offer very efficient engineering courses along with the promise of building a successful future for the young scholars.
Located in Eastern Europe, Ukraine is the largest country within the continent. It has Russia on its east, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary on the west, Black Sea and Sea of Azov to the south and southeast and Romania and Moldova to the southwest. Ukraine became independent in 1991 with the fall of the Soviet Union. The change in economy and political structure from the Soviet Union to an independent country made lives of the common people very difficult in the initial years but soon, Ukraine coped with the change and emerged as a successful economy and a prosperous country. Culture in Ukraine is greatly influenced by Christianity and the culture of its neighboring countries.
Benefits of Studying Mbbs in Ukraine
- MBBS in Abroad in Low Tuition Fees
- Mbbs in Ukraine follows a high standard of education and teachers here are all highly qualified.
- No admission test is required for entrance into most of the colleges and universities of the country. The admission process is very simple.
- Ukraine is a part of the Bologna Process thus ensuring a certain standard of education, control over quality and advisory councils for supervision.
- World ranking of Ukrainian universities is high in almost every field.
- Almost all universities of Ukraine are recognized by international bodies and organizations such as WHO also known as AVICENNA Directory for Medicine, IMED International Medical Education Directory of FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees in Ukraine are permitted to apply for International Licensing exams like USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), MCI Screening Test as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Scope of research and detailed study in the chosen subject area is vast in Ukraine.
- Almost all universities of Ukraine have scope for studying post- graduation and PhD thus allowing students to smoothly move from one level to the other.
- Guest lecturers and visiting professors of Ukrainian universities include globally acclaimed teachers and working professionals who are able to share their vast experience with the young minds.
- Many professional courses such as medicine is offered at much lower costs in the universities of Ukraine as compared to anywhere else in Europe.
- Cost of living is also low in Ukraine. A student with a mediocre lifestyle can survive by spending around 100USD – 200 USD a month.
- The medium of instruction is English in most courses and thus students do not need to learn a new language for admission into the colleges of Ukraine.
- The Ukrainian method of teaching is at par with that of the rest of the world and thus students find acceptance in fields of work as well as places of higher education elsewhere.
- The climate of Ukraine is moderate throughout the year thus making life comfortable.
- Ukraine has signed a bilateral student agreement with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to shift and to study MBBS in Europe.
- A vast country with a variety of landscapes and vibrant culture, Ukraine is an attractive destination for those interested in travelling. Students can thus make the most of their holidays by exploring the country they gave chosen to study in.
- Getting admission letter from the university
- Payment of Visa fees to the Embassy
- Arranging air ticket from Delhi to Kiev
- Arranging road transportation from airport to the university
- Providing Indian meal on arrival and providing students the opportunity to connect to their parents through phone
- Arranging for accommodation
- Fill in application form by visiting the university website or download from the site and fill it up
- Submit along with copy of international passport, copy of school leaving certificate, filled up application form, and the registration amount of 425 USD (approx.) for covering charges of invitation letter, courier and bank processing
- Send all documents through e-mail or courier and wait for the invitation letter
- Apply for visa on receipt of invitation letter
- Contact Ukraine Embassy with original copy of invitation letter, original passport, higher secondary/bachelor degree/master degree completion certificate (depending on which degree one is applying for), birth certificate translated to Ukrainian, medical certificate to stand proof of mental and physical fitness and that the applicant is devoid of the HIV virus, sponsorship letter from guardian and bank statement to stand proof for it, passport size photos
- Wait for receipt of visa and then arrange for departure
MBBS Universities in Ukraine
Ukraine is one of top countries of Europe in terms of its ability to provide quality education in the field of medicine. The medium of instruction is English and the degrees provided are acknowledged by all universities of Europe as well as the U.S.A, Canada and elsewhere in the world. The MBBS degree obtained from Ukrainian universities is also approved by international organisations such as UNESCO, WHO, MCI, PLAB (UK), ECFMG, USMLE (USA), MCC, and various others. Studying medicine at the universities of Ukraine is also much affordable as compared to others. Here are the fee structures of the leading medical schools of the country:
The Kyiv International University is a private university located in Kyiv. Until 2002 the university was called the International Institute of Linguistics and Law. The university has various disciplines and faculties of study among which are: Medical and Pharmaceutical Faculty, Stomatological Faculty, Institute of International Relations, Institute of Journalism, Institute of…Read More
The Kiev Medical University was established in the year 1992. It is one of Ukraine’s finest higher education institutions and has produced over 10000 of the world’s finest medical professionals International Medical Education Directory, Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, Medical Council of Canada…Read More
Founded in 1841, this higher medical institution is located in Kyiv, Ukraine. It is named after renowned physiologist Alexander Bogomolets. The university provides medical learning and education to over 10000 students among which around 13 per cent are foreigners. The faculty of the university is also 1200 strong giving the university a high student: teacher ratio…Read More
The Kharkiv national medical university is a medical university located in Kharkiv. It was earlier known as the Kharkiv State Medical University. The university was founded in the year 1805, and it was established under the sanction of Alexander the First, the then Tsar of Russia. The university is also decorated with a medical museum which has fine specimens of medical advancement over the ages…Read More
The Vasyl Karazin Kharkiv National University is one of the most prestigious universities of Ukraine, erstwhile Russia, and Soviet Union. It is the second oldest university in modern Ukraine and was founded in 1804 by Vasily Karazin, a renowned Russian intellectual. The university has three Nobel Laureates.
Elie Metchnikoff, Lev Landau & Simon Kuznets…Read More
Established in the 1990, it was known as the Medical Faculty of the Novorissyskiy State University. It soon gained popularity as one of the best universities in the Russian Empire. Nobel Laureate I.I. Mechnikov also worked here. In the year 1922 the university was deemed an independent and autonomous unit under the Soviet Rule in Russia at that time. The university today is the member of…Read More
The Donetsk National Medical University of Maxim Gorky is one of the principle medical universities in erstwhile USSR. Due to war, the university is now located at Kirovograd City and it is one of the best Ukrainian medical universities. The university was founded in the year 1930. It gained university and national university status in 1994 and 2007 respectively…Read More
Located in the historic Sloboda’s Sumy Oblast region in Ukraine, the Sumy State University is one of the finest Ukrainian Universities of Medical Science. In 2012, it was ranked 6th best Ukrainian university on the internet. The medical institute of the Sumy State University has the following departments:
General Medicine, Dentistry & Preventive Medicine…Read More
The Poltava State Medical and Dental Academy or Ukrainian Medical and Stomatological Academy is a state medical school located in Poltava, Ukraine. The academy was established in 1921 by the Odontologic Faculty of Kharkiv Medical Academy. In 1967, the academy transferred to Poltava and became the Poltava Ukrainian Medical and Stomatological Academy. In 1994, the academy got the status of state…
The Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is a Ukrainian higher education institution located in Ivano Frankivsk. The university is the flag bearer of higher education in Ukraine’s Ivano City. Established in the year 1945, the university is recognised by renowned world medical organisations such as the World Health Organisation and FAIMER (USA), and International Medical Education Directory…. Read More
[contact-form-7 id=”411″ title=”Contact form 1″]