ADVANCED MEDICAL COLLEGE
MBBS ADMISSIONS 2017 ADVANCED MEDICAL COLLEGE WILL COMMENCE AFTER NEET 2017.
ADVANCED MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES STRUCTURE, NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, ADMISSION PROCEDURE CALL 09918883315
MANAGEMENT : SOCIETY
YEAR OF INCEPTION OF COLLEGE : 2016
ANNUAL INTAKE : 150 SEATS
ADVANCED MEDICAL COLLEGE INTRODUCTION:
Advance Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. MBBS 150 Seats. PG Nil.The AIMS is a private medical institution in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. This is an opportunity to the eligible candidates to study 4 & 1/2 years MBBS Course in Advance Inst of Med Sciences.Advance Inst of Med Sciences came into existence in the year 2014.AIMS expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.AIMS would be managed by Advance Medical Science & Education Society.The affiliation of this institution is Barkatullah Vishwavidhyalaya.
ADVANCED MEDICAL COLLEGE FACILITIES:
- Lecture Halls
- Computer Centres
- Medical Services
- Audio-visual Aids
- Physical Fitness Centre
ADVANCED MEDICAL COLLEGE OFFERED:
NEET 2017 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2017 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2016.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
Advanced Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. MBBS 150 Seats. PG Nil.
- Advanced Inst of Med Sciences came into existence in the year 2014.
- AIMS expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.
AIMS would be managed by Advance Medical Science & Education Society.
- The affiliation of this institution is Barkatullah Vishwavidhyalaya.
MBBS Course. – Advanced Inst of Med Sciences, Bhopal undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses. – Since Advanced Inst of Med Sciences is expected to get permission in 2016.
- Thus there would not be any PG seats available in AIMS for admission and study till 2022.
Advance Inst of Med Sciences and the medical course is yet to be approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Brief Details about Advance Institute of Medical Sciences
The brief details are given below for the students looking for admission in the Medical College in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
The details include Contact details. Facilities. Year of establishment. Recognition. Accreditation, etc.
College Name. Advanced Institute of Medical Sciences. Bhopal. Madhya Pradesh.
State. Madhya Pradesh.
Management. Private – Advanced Medical Science & Education Society.
Affiliation. Barkatullah Vishwavidhyalaya.
Established. Established in the year 2014. However yet to be given permission / approval from MCI.
Address. Advance Institute of Med Sciences Pali Dungra, Sonkh Road, Bhopal (U.P.).
MBBS Seats. 150 Seats in Advance Inst of Med Sciences are available for admission.
- Admission will take place subject to only if AIMS is given permission by MCI.
Admission. MBBS Admissions in Advanced Instt of Medical Sciences, Bhopal are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
Allotted. The seats in AIMS would be allotted for local students of Madhya Pradesh. As well as students of all India.
Distributed. The seats in Advanced Inst of Med Sciences would be distributed in accordance of merit list.
- The rank in the merit list obtained by the candidate in the common entrance entrance of Advance Inst of Med Sciences.
- The Entrance test conducted under the aegis of the private medical colleges association of Madhya Pradesh.
PG Degree Seats. No PG seats are available in AIMS for admission.
PG Courses. PG courses in AIMS are expected to start from the year 2022. This is subject to the approval given to AIMS by MCI.
Recognition. Courses yet to be permitted / approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Note: Please check for the accuracy of the phone numbers and email address of Advanced Inst of Med Sciences.
- This can be done by visiting the official AIMS website.
PG Seats Specialization–MD MS Course Advanced Institute of Med Sciences, Bhopal.
Advanced Inst of Med Sciences, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh is expecting to get the permission from Medical Council of India.
The permission would allow AIMS to take admission of eligible MBBS students for PG medical courses from the year 2022