Universities we represent in Philippines
AMA School of Medicines (Manila, Philippines)
University of Perpetual Help System, Dalta –Las Pinas
Emilio Aguinaldo College
Bicol Christian College of Medicine
Our Lady of Fatima University
Cagayan State University
Advantage of Studying at Philippines
- A former colony of USA. Follows US pattern
- English is Official Language like India. All citizens speak English (unlike in China, Russia or Ukraine) – No need to learn any foreign Language!!
- Excellent Teachers – some of who are educated in USA – superior Quality
- Rotating Internship / Clerkship in USA possible.
- Philippines is the highest provider of nurses & Doctors to the USA
Medical Graduates are eligible to apply to sit for:
- ECFMG certification and USMLE examinations for working in the USA.
- Canadian & Australia Medical Council licensing and State registration exams
- UK PLAB & Ireland registration exams
- MCI Screening Test for Registration in India
Degree is recognized by :
- California Board of Medicine, CFGNS USA & CHED – Govt. of Philippines.
- Govt. of India – MCI, UK, Singapore, Canada, Australia, Gulf Countries etc.
|Degree Offered||MD (Equivalent to MBBS in india)|
|Eligibility||17 years of age on 31st Dec. of year of admission Should have passed 12th std or equivalent with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Note: 45% for SC/ST & OBC) and pass marks in English.|