Admission in BMS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
The BMSIT is a private institute offering technical / engineering education. It is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is a well established private engineering college recognized by the AICTE, Government of India and is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi. Students from far and near seek BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore admission.
Programs Offered at BMSIT
Students seeking BMSIT admission can choose from amongst a variety of courses
- Undergraduate Programs
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Post Graduate Programs
- MCA – Masters of Computer Application
- M.Tech – Machine Design
- M.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering
- Research Programs
- M.Sc – Engineering
Eligibility for admission in BMS Institute of Technology
BMSIT Bangalore admission to any of the courses is strictly based on the eligibility criteria as mentioned. For the undergraduate courses admission in BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore requires the below-mentioned criteria
- Should have passed the 2nd year Pre-University or 12th standard or equivalent examination
- Physics and Mathematics should have been compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects – Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology or Electronics.
- Should have secured not less than 45% of aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the languages
For students seeking BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore admission to Post Graduate courses need to satisfy the following criteria
- Should have passed bachelor’s degree with not less than 50% as an aggregate in B.E/B.Tech.
- For admission in BMSIT MCA course – Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree examination with not less than 50% of the marks in all the years of the degree examination and should have secured 50% marks in Mathematics or Statistics or Computer science or Computer Programming or Computer Applications or Business Statistics as optional or electives.
However, students who seem to miss the Direct Admission in BMS Institute of Technology to any of the courses can seek admission in BMS Institute of Technology by other sources also.
Other procedures for admission in BMSIT –
For students who score less in their exams and look for direct admission in prime colleges, there are other options available too. They can try the BMS Institute of Technology Management Quota admission.Management quota admission in BMS Institute of Technology can be sought by students desirous of the seat for a course offered at the Institute.
Do not fret over missing the test dates or not passing the entrance exams, we are here to help! We help you if you cannot secure Direct Admission in BMSIT via other means like quota seats.
The NRI Quota admission in BMS Institute of Technology is specially devised for students traveling from abroad to secure admission here to their desired courses.