Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM – Nashik)
Contact us to know Symbiosis NRI Quota Fees Structure and Admission Process.
– MBA (Operations) [120 Seats]
Promoting international understanding through quality education.
- to inculcate the spirit of ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam'(the world is one family)
- to contribute towards knowledge generation and dissemination
- to promote ethical and value-based learning
- to foster the spirit of national development
- to inculcate cross cultural sensitization
- to develop global competencies amongst students
- to nurture creativity and encourage entrepreneurship
- to enhance employability and contribute to human resource development
- to promote health and wellness amongst students, staff & community
- to instill sensitivity amongst the youth towards the community and environment
- to produce thought provoking leaders for the society
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune is a premier B-School of India recognized for its excellence in academics, high quality management programme and its valuable contributions to industry, society and students. SIBM Pune was established in 1978. SIBM Pune currently offers the following programs:
- A two years full time MBA programme giving the options to specialize in Marketing, Finance, Operations and Human Resources (Admission through SNAP)
- A two year full time MBA programme in Innovation and Entrepreneurship. (Admission through SNAP)
- Executive MBA programme and One year Post Graduate Diploma Programmes for the working professional offered during the weekends
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma programmes for corporates, as per the requirements of the corporate houses.
The essential strong pillars of SIBM Pune are its illustrious alumni, exemplary students, full time faculty and numerous visiting faculty members from the corporate and industry. SIBM Pune is a student driven institute. The students’ council consists of nine teams, which you could check out under the Students’ Council tab.
The students’ council organizes a number of events, management competitions as well as cultural and sports activities like Coffee with SIBM, Arcturus, Imperio, National Alumni Meet, Transcend, The Blueprint, Entrepreneurship Summit, Sports Conclave,PRoelio and many more. SIBM Pune ensures that its alumni stays well connected with the college. Several events are organized wherein the alumni interact with the students and share their corporate experiences.
SIBM Pune’s student-orientation pays off rich dividends in the number and nature of the accolades won by student in various national and international competitions, as well as national and international conference symposiums organized by students on campus::
- National Winners of Godrej LOUD 2015
- National Winners of Novartis BioCamp 2015
- Region Winners of ITC Interrobang 2015
- National Winners of Mahindra War Room 2014
- National Winners of HUL Carpe Diem 2014
- National Winners of Godrej LOUD 2014
- National Winners of Nomura India Investment Banking Case Study Competition 2014
- Region Winners of ITC Interrobang 2015
- National Runners-Up and Second Runners-Up of NHRDN Young HR Icons 2014
- National Runners-Up of Coca-Cola Showcase 2014
- National Runners-Up of Henkel Innovation Challenge 2014
- Region Finalists of L’Oreal Brandstorm 2014
- Organizer of International Research Conference on Innovative Business Strategies 2014
- National Winners in GE Genius 2013
- National Winners of 2nd edition of Deloitte Campus Maverick competition 2013
- National Winners in Asian Paints Canvas 2013
- National Winner of Godrej LOUD 2013
- National Winner of CFA Research Challenge (Zonal)
- National Winner of Marico Faceoff for Designing Digital strategy for Set Wet Deodorant, Marico, 2013.
- Scholarship Award by National Human Resource Development Network
and many more!
The companies that come to campus offer diverse profiles across verticals and functional domains. The students of SIBM Pune continue to prove their mettle in competitions, academics, and placements – thereby strengthening the brand of the college in the corporate world. SIBM Pune, with its picturesque campus, state-of-the-art infrastructure and meritorious students, continues to be one of the leaders in management education.
Year Ranking Source
2015 8th Outlook
2014 14th Business Today
IT Infrastructure & Resources
The Information Systems & Media Relations Team (a part of the Students’ Council) is in charge of developing and maintaining a host of intranet websites to assist students in their academic endeavours. Right from an online marketing repository ADdIcT, hosting over 7000 advertisements tracking various brand promotions over the years, both national and international, to an internal knowledge repository WIRED, to InfoDrome, our
The two-year full-time residential MBA is SIBM Pune’s flagship programme, spread across four semesters and offering specialisations in Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance and Operations Management. The structure of the programme is designed to give students the best in industry exposure and a nurturing classroom environment, to help them become the leaders of tomorrow, in the specialisation of their choice.SPECIALISATIONS OFFERED
MarketingA focused course structure equips those interested in this field with the skill set needed to understand, interpret and apply marketing concepts in live corporate scenarios. The students learn the practical applications of marketing principles through case studies, seminars, workshops, guest lectures and research projects.
This course provides students with the skills required for successful human capital management. It familiarises them with current corporate practices in the line. The course focuses on interpersonal and people management skills, to enable students to transcend the scope of Human Resource Management and become Strategic Business Partners.
This specialisation is designed to provide students with a strong base in applied financial management. It helps them in sound financial decision-making, providing a deep understanding of the financial aspects of the economy and the corporate world. The quantitative and analytic skills of the students are enhanced in the process.
Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Distribution networks have become huge differentiating factors for an organisation as it competes in the market. The course structure at SIBM Pune ensures that technological knowhow in these lines is integrated with current industrial practices to equip students to deliver beyond standard service levels for the businesses to grow further.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) PuneRegular MBA13,10,00018 lacs10 Lacs
Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Developement (SCMHRD) PuneRegular MBA
MBA- Infrastructure Management
11.39,00018 Lacs9 lacs
Symbiosis Institute of International Business(SIIB) Pune MBA- International Business
MBA- Energy & Environment Mgmt.
11,29,00016 Lacs9 Lacs
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) BengaluruRegular MBA13,10,00014.5 Lacs8 Lacs
Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)Regular MBA
MBA- Telecom Mangement
For Defence Ward 6,57,000
14 Lacs7.5 Lacs
Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM) Pune Regular MBA11,00,00015 Lacs7 Lacs
Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC) Pune MBA-Media Mgmt
MBA- Public Relations
MMC-Masters in Mass Communication
10,22,00014 Lacs7 Lacs
Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT) PuneMBA-ITBM10,00,00013 Lacs7 Lacs
Symbiosis School of Banking Management (SSBM) PuneMBA-Banking Mgmt.11,10,00010 Lacs6 Lacs
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR) PuneMBA-IT10,50,00012 Lacs6 Lacs
Symbiosis Institute of Operation Management (SIOM) Nashik MBA- Operation Mgmt.10,40,00013 Lacs6 Lacs
Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS) PuneMBA- Hospital & Healthcare Mgmt6,40,0009 Lacs6 Lacs
Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication(SIMC) BangaloreMBA-Communication Mgmt.10,22,00013 Lacs7 Lacs