Hind Institute of Medical Sciences(HIMS), Barabanki MBBS Admission
MBBS Admission :Hind Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS), Barabanki is a Medical college & institute in Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 2009 and the institute is affiliated to Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad. Medicine MBBS, MD, MS, is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI). Know about courses offered by Hind Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS),Barabanki, seats availble in each course, admission procedure & Cutoff, Fees and Fee Structure and other important information.Hind Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS),Barabanki runs with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Mission & Vision :Their Goal is to provide best teaching of medical, Paramedical courses in most healthy environment with ultra modern equipment and facilities. Hospital has got permission from State Medical faculty to run 9 diploma courses and Recognition from Indian Nursing Council to run M.Sc. Nursing,B.Sc. Nursing ,P.B.Sc.Nursing, G.N.M. Nursing & ANM courses.With high esteem to the wishes of its founders, HIMS is providing free medical care to the weaker sections of the society with out compromising in the quality of medical care. 20% out of 800 general beds in the general ward are allotted for free treatment.
Courses Offered (MBBS Admission in Hind Intitute Barabanki :
UG Programs :
Post Graduate Programs :
MD/MS And Diploma Courses are below :
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics &Gynaecology
- Dermatology, Venerology& Leprosy
- Tuberculosis & Respiratory Medicine
- Community Medicine
Admission Open – “Hind Institute of Medical Sciences(HIMS)”
Direct Admission in“Hind Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS)” :
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS) Admission open for the year 2020. Students Can Apply for MBBS/PG Courses 2020. We can provide direct admission through the management quota/ Nri and Institutional quota. Our experts help in your admission in “Hind Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS)” 2020.
NRI :The foreign / NRI students should produce the following documents also (in original along with one set of Xerox copies)No objection certificate from the Government of India (Issued by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi) Student visa issued and endorsed by the competent authority. No objection Certificate issued by the Ambassador of the Candidates country or the competent authority to grant permission to stay and pursue an education in India.
- All the relevant travel documents including the Passport.
- Necessary health certificates and Vaccination Certificates.
- Necessary health insurance certificates.
Admission Procedure & Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete this age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates should have passed class 12 exam and obtained a minimum required marks, taking together Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) / Biotechnology and a pass in English.
- Candidates should have qualified the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2018).
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates seeking admission into MBBS Degree programme must have appeared and obtained the prescribed marks/percentile in the NEET 2018.
- Candidate will be called for counseling based on merit.
- Admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
Selected Candidates :List of selected candidates for MBBS Admission 2018 on the basis of NEET will be published online. The direct link to check the list will also be provided here as and when its released by the university.
Document Verification :The candidate shall not be allowed to attend the counseling without producing their original certificates.When a candidate accepts the seat allotment, his/her original certificates will be retained by the University, for the period decided by the competent authority.
List of the Original document to be produced for counseling :
- Hind Institute of Medical Science (HIMS) Counseling Call Letter
- NEET Hall Ticket, Rank Sheet & Score Card
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Pass Certificate (In case of CBSE or ISCE)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the school last studied
- Migration Certificate from other Board from where the candidate passed in 12th Standard
- Character and Conduct Certificate issued by the school last studied
- Medical Certificate for Physical Fitness and mental soundness from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport size color
- Any other document if applicable.
Fee Structure :
Medicine And Health Sciences
Note: NA – Not Applicable
Applicable to All Campuses:
In addition to the Tuition Fee and Registration Fee, Special Fee is applicable for All Medical Programs (amount varies based on program & campus)
First Year One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Registration fee of Rs.10,000/- for programs with annual fees of Rs.1,00,000/- and above.
First Year One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Registration fee of Rs.5,000/- for programs with annual fees less than Rs.1,00,000/-
Examination Fee per semester will be additionally based on the number of subjects registered for the exam.
MBBS/MD/MDS Fees are respectively per Annum :
contact:-If You are Looking For a Institutional/NRI- Quota Seats In various Courses
For Medical Counseling & Admissions
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / DELHI / INDORE / CHENNAI / KOLKATA / PATNA / RANCHI / GHAZIABAD / GUWATHI / CHATTISGARH / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.
MBBS Admission in Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Uttar Pradesh