Direct Admission in Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences
Medical entrance exam is one of the toughest exams in India. Every year many students from science background fight for admission in top medical colleges of India. Many students keep on preparing for two or three years to get admission in medical college without making it a successful attempt. But, here we are giving opportunity to all medical aspirants to fulfill their dreams. We are providing direct admission in Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences through management/NRI seats. So, don’t miss the chance to apply for admission in top medical college of India.
About Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences
Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre comes under Sri Srinivasa Educational & Charitable Trust, Bangalore. The main aim of the institute is to provide quality based Medical education. Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre seeks to be center of excellence in Medical Education and Health Care services. The Institute provides courses in all the disciplines of Medicine and Allied Health Sciences. The founding chairman of Sapthagiri Institute is Late Sri T Giriyappa and Sri G Dayanand. With the combine effort of our founders, the institute has been standing in quality among the other medical institutes.
Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences is located in Chikkasandra, Hesaraghatta Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka. The Institute offers both graduate and postgraduate courses in all the related medical fields. The Institute is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences and is recognised by Medical Council Of India, New Delhi. If you are looking for admission in top medical institute then this the right time. Apply now for 2017 admission of Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences and avail your seat in one of the top medical institute.
Why to Take Direct Admission in Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences?
- CAMPUS AND FACILITIES- The Sapthagiri Institute has a special student tracking system and a student library which is updated with latest volumes and research journals. Hostel for both boys and girls is present in the campus itself with a food court. Cafeteria in college for student refreshment. The Institute has a huge campus with different departments. Such facilities is provided in the campus so that the student can be groomed into responsible doctors of society.
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES AND EXTRA CO-CURRICULAR- Students of Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences are very active and passionate. To keep students refreshed and passionate about their profession many recreational activities are done in campus. Many cultural and sports activities are conducted for the students. Many students represent their journal and paper in different competition and meets.
- RESEARCH PROGRAM- The Institute conducts paper presentation in different subjects or fields. This creates an environment for the students to grow in their respective field and speciality. Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences has research and development wing which is working on different projects with a group of talented doctors. So, apply now for the 2017 admission of Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences.
COURSES OFFERED AT SAPTHAGIRI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- MBBS (four and a half year with one year internship)
- Anatomy (Graduate course)
- Physiology (Graduate course)
- Biochemistry (Graduate course)
- Pathology (Graduate course)
- Pharmacology (Graduate course)
- Microbiology (Graduate course)
- Forensic Science (Graduate course)
- Community Medicine (Graduate course)
- MD Biochemistry (3 years)
- MD Physiology (3 years)
- MD Forensic Medicine (3 years)
- MD Microbiology (3 years)
- MD Pharmacology (3 years)
- MD Community Medicine (3 years)
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS-
There are criteria which has to be fulfilled by every student to get direct admission in MBBS. These criterias are eligibilities to get direct admission in one of the top medical institutes of India. They are-
- The students must have passed ‘10+2’ with matriculation degree in biology, physics, chemistry and English.
- For general category students, marks scored in biology, physics, chemistry should be 50% or above and for reserved it should be 40% or above.
- Candidate must be NEET Qualified.
For further details on direct admission in Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences you may contact us and we will help you with the admission process.
SAPTHAGIRI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH CENTRE BANGALORE
Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bangalore is established under Srinivas Educational and charitable trust Bangalore. The sole objective behind being providing a quality based Medical education.The institute has set a vision to be the center of excellence in Medical Education and health care services at the national level. Providing outstanding educational experience in all disciplines of Medical and health science with supporting research, and fulfilling social obligation to impart comprehensive community oriented Health care to individuals and families. The institute strives to accomplish its vision and mission by using the values a congeniality and community involvement.The institute has set goals to be one among top 10 medical colleges in India. The institute as well as a teaching Hospital has been built as per the standards in a sprawling campus located near Hesarghatta main Road of Bangalore city. The Hospital provides multispecialty tertiary care hospital and super specialty hospital for the purpose of teaching MBBS students and post graduates, in addition to providing health need services to the people staying in the area. It takes all care of the community medical care in preventive therapeutic and rehabilitative domains. The college building is a thoughtfully designed structure. It adjoins a 1200bed teaching hospital. The lecture halls have a most modern architecture whereby each student can get the attention of the faculty from any point of sitting in the hall. The hospital has been provided with the most modern equipment. The college has state of the art laboratories with most modern equipments.
For Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bangalore Fee Structure
Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bangalore has separate hostels for boys and girls. All facilities are provided for a comfortable and safe stay at the hostels. 24 hours water supplies, power back up, rooms are provided with individual attached bathrooms. Transport facility is provided. Ample sports facilities are provided. Students can study in the library. Individual student’s progress is updated and parents have access to this information. Direct admission is through Karnataka CET for government quota of seats. These are allotted to the students as per their ranking in the entrance examination and as per Govt. rules in force for the reservation of different categories of students. For management quota another common entrance examination is conducted by the managements of private colleges. Some seats will be at the management of the college and a few are reserved for NRI quota. Enquires can be made with the college management for the availability of seats and fees structure.
Eligibility for undergraduate MBBS course a pass in 10+2 level or an equivalent from a recognized board/university with a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate and Physics Chemistry and Biology as the compulsory subjects.
Undergraduate Courses :
1. MD Bio chemistry
2. M D Physiology
3. M D Forensic Medicine
4. M D Micro biology
5. M D Pharmacology
6. M D Community Medicine
SAPTHAGIRI MEDICAL COLLEGE
Sapthagiri Medical College was established by the Sri Srinivasa Educational and Charitable Trust, Bangalore. Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center holds a multispecialty tertiary care hospital and super specialty hospital for the purpose of teaching MBBS and Post graduate students.
- The candidates should have passed in PUC or 12th standard or equivalent exams approved by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects with 50% marks and English as one of the language of study.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age on the 31st December of the year of admission and should take up CET, COMEDK/KRLM entrance exams with minimum pass marks.
Non Resident Indians / Foreign Nationals
- The candidates should have passed 12th standard and scored not less than 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken altogether. He / She should have taken English as one of the subject of study.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age on the 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidates should have certain documents like Passport, work permit or school certificates to prove their NRI / Foreign status.
- He / she should have English as a medium of study with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as major subjects.
The annual intake of MBBS seats in Sapthagiri Medical College, Bangalore is 150 seats. The medical seats are available in three categories and they are
1. CET – Government free seats
2. COMEDK – Government Payment Seats
3. Management Seats
The duration of the MBBS degree is 4 and half years with one year compulsory internship.
At present Sapthagiri Medical College Bangalore fee structure is Rs. 42,500 per year for government free seats (CET) and this is exemptions for SC and ST students. And the government payment seats are Rs. 3, 25, 000 per year.
The students can enlist the help of PG Medical Subject specialists via online portals and other sources to clear CET, COMEDK or KRLM entrance exams.
- Digital Classrooms
- Central Library
- Spacious classrooms and lecture halls
- Good transportation facilities
- Audio Visual aids for teaching
- Individual hostel facility for men and women
|College Name||Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre|
|College Address||No. 15, Chikkasandra, Hesaraghatta Main Road, North Taluk, Bangalore – 560090|
|Email ID of the Managementemail@example.com|
|Nearest Airport||25 kms ( Bangalore International Airport, Devanahalli)|
|Nearest Railway Station||5 kms (yashwanthpur)|
|Number of MBBS Seats Admission in 2013||150|
|a. Qualifying Exams||CET, COMED-K/KRLM|
|Medical College Hospital Indicators per Day|
|a. OPD Attendance||1174|
|d. Bed Occupancy||80%|
|i. No. of Major Surgical Operations||21|
|ii. No. of Minor Surgical Operations||34|
|i. No. of Normal Deliveries||3|
|ii. No. of Caesarian Sections||2|