Era Medical College Lucknow( era Lucknow) is one of the leading private Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. It is also popularly known as Era Lucknow situated in Sarfarazganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The Institute was established in the year 2001. Era Lucknow is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Era Medical is affiliated with Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad and approved by the Medical Council of India.
We are going to share all the essential details Era Medical College Lucknow Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, and other details. Era Medical College Lucknow
Era Medical College Lucknow
College Brief – Era Medical College Lucknow( era Lucknow)
|Name of Institute||Era Medical College Lucknow|
|Popular Name||Era Lucknow|
|Location||Sarfarazganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Affiliated||Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Faizabad
Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Aid Status:- Private
Course Offered – Era Medical College Lucknow( era Lucknow)
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
Here this selection we will let you about Era Medical College Lucknow MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|MD – Pulmonary Medicine||4||3 years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology||7||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||7||3 years|
|MD – Psychiatry||3||3 years|
|MD – Paediatrics||8||3 years|
|MD – Dermatology||5||3 years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||7||3 years|
|MS – ENT||3||3 years|
|MS – General Surgery||12||3 years|
|MD – Microbiology||2||3 years|
|MD – Pharmacology||3||3 years|
|MD – Community Medicine||2||3 years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||1||3 years|
|MD – Physiology||2||3 years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2||3 years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||9||3 years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||6||3 years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||4||3 years|
|MD – General Medicine||13||3 years|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology||2||2 years|
|Diploma in Community Medicine||2||2 years|
|Diploma in Microbiology||1||2 years|
Admission Process – Era Medical College Lucknow( era Lucknow)
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria – Era Medical College Lucknow( era Lucknow)
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Fee Structure – Era Medical College Lucknow( era Lucknow)
The fees structure of the Era Lucknow for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Hostel Fee||3,00,000/-p.a with mess|
|Security Fee||1,00,000/-one time|
|Branch||Course Name||Tuition Fee||Security Fee||Hostel Fee||Total Fee|
|Clinical||M.S Obsterics & Gynecology||39,80,000/-||5,00,000/-||4,00,000/-||48,80,000/-|
|M.D Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/ Pulmonary Medicine||30,10,000/-||5,00,000/-||4,00,000/||39,10,000/-|
|M.D Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||39,90,000/-||5,00,000/-||4,00,000/-||48,90,000/-|
|M.S General Surgery||35,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||4,00,000/-||44,00,000/-|
|M.D General Medicine||39,60,000/-||5,00,000/-||4,00,000/-||48,60,000/-|
|M.D Social Preventive Medicine/ Community Medicine||8,10,000/-||1,00,000/-||4,00,000/-||13,10,000/-|
NEET Cutoff – Era Medical College Lucknow( era Lucknow)
NEET UG Cutoff
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
Eras Lucknow Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow cut-off 2019 (General Category)
|Course||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||Old cutoff percentile||Old Cutoff score (out of 1200)||Revised cutoff percentile||Revised Cutoff (out of 1200)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||366||30th percentile||275 – Latest|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||319||20th percentile||230 – Latest|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||342||25th percentile||252- Latest|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||319||20th percentile||230- Latest|
Eras Lucknow Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow cut-off 2019
|Course||Category||Opening Home State rank||Closing Home State rank|
|MD Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy||General||930||1808|
|MD General Medicine||General||1394||2419|
|MD Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases||General||2008||2008|
|MS General Surgery||General||1756||2508|
|MS Obstetrics and Gynaecology||General||1490||1899|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.