Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune
Padmashree Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune is the primary non-public medical college of Maharashtra located in Pimpri, Pune. It was based within the yr 1996. The College is Popularly often called Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune. DPU Medical College Pune Affiliated with Dr DY Patil University (Deemed) Pune and Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
We are going to share all of the important details about DPU Medical College Pune like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details and many others.
We area unit attending to share all the essential details regarding D Y Patil Medical College Pune like Facilities, Courses, Admission steerage, Fee Structure, the way to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, content, Contact Details etc.
Direct Admission in DY Patil Medical College Pune
|Name of Institute||Padmashree Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune|
|Popular Name||Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune|
|Year of Establishment||1996|
|Affiliated to||Dr DY Patil University (Deemed) Pune|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|UG Courses offered||MBBS|
|PG Courses offered||MD/MS|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Affiliation and Recognition
|Affiliated||Dr D Y Patil University (Deemed) Pune|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
**The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) has graded Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical faculty, Hospital and analysis Centre, Pune at twentieth position everywhere Asian country and therefore the first position (only the Medical College) in geographical area by MHRD in 2019
DY Patil Medical College Pune Courses Offered
This college provides Associate in MBBS course for Medical Students that have Intakes capability of 250 Seats.
|MBBS||250||4 ½ years + 1 Year Internship|
PG Course Offered
provides Associate in MD/MS/MCh. course for Medical Students that have Intakes capability of 238 Seats.
|General Medicine||24||3 Years|
|Radio – Diagnosis||16||3 Years|
|Respiratory Medicine||8||3 Years|
|Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy||11||3 Years|
|Emergency Medicine||2||3 Years|
|General Surgery||24||3 Years|
|Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)||8||3 Years|
DY Patil Medical College Pune Admission Process
- For Admission in UG Medical, courses Candidate will apply to the DY Patil college through their NEET UG Medical record.
- For Admission in PG Medical, courses Candidate will apply to the DY Patil college through their NEET PG Medical record.
- Admission Seekers should full fill all the desired eligibility criteria created underneath the admission pointers
Aspirants ought to have completed the minimum age of seventeen years at the time of admission or can complete that age on or before thirty first Gregorian calendar month of the year of his/her admission to the first year MBBS (Medical)/ BDS (Dental) Course.
- (10+2) or high school Senior Secondary communicating by the Central Board of pedagogy (CBSE) or any equivalent communicating conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have secured a minimum of fifty (50%) combination marks in PCB combined.
- Admission Seekers should have Associate in MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI Associate in completed an post
- Merit within the NEET PG communicating.
DY Patil Medical College Pune Fees Structure
|MBBS||For General- 22,00,000/- Tuition +8,60,700/- Alternate/Other charges|
|For NRI- $60,000 USD/-|
DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Fee Structure
|Courses||Fees for Merit Quota (INR)||Fees for NRI Quota (USD)|
|M.D.T.B and Respiratory Disease||30,00,000 /-||–|
|M.S. Orthopedics||40,00,000 /-||$90,000 /-|
|M.D. Radio Diagnosis||50,00,000 /-||$1,00,000 /-|
|M.D. Pediatrics||33,00,000 /-||$80,000 /-|
|M.D. DVL||45,00,000 /-||$1,00,000 /-|
|M.D. ENT||25,00,000 /-||–|
|M.S. General Surgery||35,00,000 /-||$80,000 /-|
|M.D. General Medicine||35,00,000 /-||$80,000 /-|
|M.S. Opthalmology||35,00,000 /-||$80,000 /-|
|M.D. Obstetrics and Gynecology||40,00,000 /-||$1,00,000 /-|
|M.D. Emergency Medicine||25,00,000 /-||–|
|M.D. Psychiatry||25,00,000 /-||–|
|M.D. Anesthesiology||30,00,000 /-||–|
|M.D. Biochemistry||7,50,000 /-||–|
|M.D. Physiology||7,50,000 /-||–|
|M.D. Anatomy||7,50,000 /-||–|
DY Patil Medical College Pune Hostel Fees
DY Patil Medical College Pune Cut off
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (May B)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Cutoff PG
To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
Min. qualify Criteria
Persons with Disability
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
DY Patil Pune offers its students placements facility as they graduate from the institution. The campus placement serves as an opportunity for young graduates seeking employment in the broad medical sector.
Need Admission Guidance?
For Medical Counseling & Admissions
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / DELHI / INDORE / CHENNAI / KOLKATA / PATNA / RANCHI / GHAZIABAD / GUWATHI / CHATTISGARH / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.