B.A.M.S. or Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery,
Santushti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
is Inviting application for B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of
Ayurvedic Medical Sciences)
- Permission to use modern medicine. A BAMS graduate can practice modern / allopathic medicine in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Many people are unaware of this fact that BAMS doctors can practice modern / allopatic medicine.
* Future after BAMS.
A BAMS doctor can work in following domains after completion of the degree.
1. General Practice
2. Research (Clinical research or epidemiological
3. Hospital and Healthcare Administration
4. Health Supervisor (As per High courts decision
a BAMS doctor can work for the post of Health
5. Ayurved Consultaion
A student who has pursued BAMS is designated as Ayurvedacharya and are entitled to use the courtesy title “Doctor” upon registration as a medical practitioner
* Eligibility Criteria.
1. For admission to B.A.M.S. Course, the candidate must have passed 12th from any recognized board / Equivalent Examination with English as one of the language, and Physics, Chemistry & Biology as optional subjects, with minimum of 50% of marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC Category) in the aggregate of the relevant Sciences subjects’ i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Biology are eligible.
2. Age – must be minimum 17 years at the time of admission.
3. Students from outside U .P. should obtain eligibility certificate from Chatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University , Kanpur and should produce the same at the College office within the last date of admission notification.
Thanks & Regards.
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / DELHI / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.