ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (College) Haldia and Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy Hospital Haldia Midnapore is one of the most popular colleges in Haldia state of West Bengal. ICARE Medical College Haldia is a public medical college situated in Haldia, West Bengal. The Medical College was founded in the year 2011.
ICARE Medical College Haldia provides word class education and Morden health care. The college has highly-qualified, determined and devoted teaching staff who always support the student in every field.
The institute offers undergraduate seats for MBBS which are recognised by the Medical Council of India.
ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Haldia
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of the ICARE Medical College Haldia.
|Name of Institute||ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Haldia|
|Popular Name||ICARE Haldia, ICARE Medical College Haldia|
|Location||Haldia, West Bengal|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Affiliated to||West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, MD/MS|
|Category||Medical College in West Bengal|
We will provide you with the detailed information about ICARE Medical College Haldia like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
Courses Offered – ICare Medical College
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified Faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
ICARE Haldia provides quality of education and offers the following UG course.
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||33(Normal)||(67)Management Quota||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship|
Here in this selection, we will let you about ICARE Medical College Haldia MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
NEET UG 2021 Important Link
|NEET UG Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
ICARE Haldia provides quality of education and offers the following PG courses duration of 3 Years.
|Doctorate of Medicine (M.D)||3 Years|
|Master of Surgery (M.S.)||3 Years|
NEET PG 2021 Important Link
|NEET PG Notification||Click Here|
|NEET PG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET PG Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET PG Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET PG Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET PG Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET PG Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET PG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Admission Process – ICare Medical College
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidates can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria – ICare Medical College
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
Fee Structure – ICare Medical College
The fees structure of The ICARE Medical College Haldia for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
UG Courses Fees
PG Courses Fees
|Caution Money Refundable||25,000/-|
|Tuition Fee on Admission||3,90,000/- For state Quota Seats(Annual)
46,50,000/- Management Quota Seats (3 Years Total)
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Cutoff – ICare Medical College
NEET UG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for UG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
ICARE Medical College Haldia Cutoff 2019
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
UG Cutoff 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||NEET PG cut off percentile||NEET cut off scores 2020||Cutoff scores 2019|
|Unreserved – PH||45th||342||317|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th||319||295|
PG Cutoff 2018
|Category||Min. qualify Criteria as per Information Bulletin||Cut-off Score as per qualifying
criteria in Information Bulletin
|Revised min. qualifying criteria||Revised cutoff Score|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
West Bengal NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 West Bengal State Counselling.
Counselling Procedure – ICare Medical College
Before we speak the counselling procedure for West Bengal NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in West Bengal must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)