Admission in St Joseph’s College Bangalore
Overview of the Institution –
St. Joseph’s College is an autonomous college in Bangalore. It has a history of more than 130 years. It imparts graduate, post-graduate and research education to students seeking admission in St Joseph’s College.
It is Re-accredited with Grade ‘A’ and 3.73/4 CGPA by NAAC. The college is recognized as “College of Excellence” by the UGC.
Because of the quality education that the college imparts, there is a hot race for seats by students desiring SJC College Bangalore admission.
Courses Offered at the Institute –
Students seeking St Joseph’s College Bangalore admission can choose from amongst a variety of courses. Some of them are mentioned as under –
- Admission in St Joseph’s College Bangalore for Undergraduate Courses offers the following programs –
- Social Sciences
- Professional Courses
- St Joseph’s College Bangalore admission to postgraduate courses encompasses the following programs –
- Professional Courses
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Courses
- For the above mentioned courses, students can seek Direct Admission in St Joseph’s College after the fulfillment of the criteria.
Direct admission in SJC College Criteria –
- Admission in St Joseph’s College Bangalore for the undergraduate courses requires a minimum eligibility of 10+2 from a recognized university / board.
- Those seeking St Joseph’s College Bangalore admission for Post Graduate courses need to fulfil the criteria as per the college guidelines.
Other means of gaining a seat in SJC!!
If you fail to bag Direct Admission in SJC, do not lose hope! We can help you secure admission through the Management quota admission in St Joseph’s College.
The main purpose for St Joseph’s College Management quota admission is that candidates who aspire to gain a seat in the reputed college but fail to do for a number of reasons –
- Failing to achieve the set scores in the examinations
- Inability to clear the entrance tests as prescribed by the college
- Cannot attend the entrance test
The above are just a few reasons why people turn to Management Quota admission procedures. The process may be expensive and elaborate, but do not fear. We can help you sail across with ease.
The NRI Quota admission in St Joseph’s College is especially for students travelling from abroad to secure admission here to their desired courses.
Parents of children who fail to secure admission in a college of their choice need not give up! Contact us and we will help you through the process!