Saraswati Medical College Unnao is a premier institute under the aegis of Saraswati Group of Educational Institutes Lucknow. IT is very also popularly Known as SMC Unnao Uttar Pradesh situated in Unnao U.P. The Institute was established in the year 1996. Saraswati Medical College is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
SMC Unnao is affiliated with Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Kanpur and approved by the Medical Council of India.
We are going to share all the essential details of Saraswati Medical College Unnao – Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Saraswati Medical College Unnao
College Brief – Saraswati Medical College Unnao
|Name of Institute||Saraswati Medical College Unnao|
|Popular Name||SMC Unnao|
|Location||Unnao, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1996|
|Affiliated||Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Kanpur|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI).|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with:-Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Kanpur
Approved by:-Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Course Offered – Saraswati Medical College Unnao
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
Here this selection we will let you about SMC Unnao MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Admission Process – Saraswati Medical College Unnao
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria – Saraswati Medical College Unnao
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
Fee Structure – Saraswati Medical College Unnao
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
|Tuition Fee||11,34,000/-(5% increment annual)|
|Hostel Fee||Non AC: 1,50,000/-
NEET 2021 Cutoff – Saraswati Medical College Unnao
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Qualifying Percentile (Last Year)
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quotawill be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)