Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune (SKNMC Pune) is one of the newly established private medical college situated in Ambegaon Pune was founded in the year 2007 by President Prof. M. N. Navale and named after the mother of Prof. M. N. Navale. It was Affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
We are going to share all the essential details about Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune – Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
SKNMC Pune – Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College
College Brief – Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the College details of Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital Pune.
|Name of Institute||Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital Pune|
|Popular Name||SKNMC Pune|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)/ NAAC|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
Courses Offered – Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune
Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified Faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||150||5 years 6 Months|
Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune provides quality of education and offers the following PG courses duration of 3 Years.
|MD Anesthesiology||2||3 Years|
|MD Biochemistry||2||3 Years|
|MD Comm. Medicine||4||3 Years|
|MD Demeterlogy, Venereology, & Leprosy||1||3 Years|
|MD General Medicine||4||3 Years|
|MS General Surgery||2||3 Years|
|MD Microbiology||2||3 Years|
|MD Obst. & Gynec.||3||3 Years|
|MS Ophthalmology||2||3 Years|
|MS Orthopaedics||3||3 Years|
|MD Paediatrics||3||3 Years|
|MD Pathology||5||3 Years|
|MD Pharmacology||2||3 Years|
|MS ENT||3||3 Years|
|MD Physiology||2||3 Years|
|MD Psychiatry||1||3 Years|
|MD Radio Diagnosis||3||3 Years|
|MD Resp. Medicine||2||3 Years|
Admission Process – Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria – Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
Fee Structure – Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune
Below we have mentioned the Fees Structure of UG Course in Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune.
|Course||Tuition Fees||NRI Fees||Hostel Fees|
Below we have mentioned the Fees Structure of PG Courses in Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune.
NEET Cutoff – Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune
NEET UG Cutoff
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff
Candidates can check the for NEET 2020 cutoff which is released by NTA on 16th of October:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Category wise No. of Candidates qualifying the test, based on qualifying criteria of NEET (UG)-2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||133-120||266||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||142||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||32||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||14||128-113||18|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoff percentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
UG Cutoff 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2020
|Category||Old cutoff percentile||Old Cutoff score (out of 1200)||Revised cutoff percentile||Revised Cutoff (out of 1200)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||366||30th percentile||275 – Latest|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||319||20th percentile||230 – Latest|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||342||25th percentile||252- Latest|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||319||20th percentile||230- Latest|
Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
NEET Maharashtra 2021 Counselling Procedure
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharashtra must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.