Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj is one of the best private Medical College, it is well known as MGMMC Kishanganj is situated in the town of Kishanganj on Bihar. It was commenced in the year 1990 and provide high-quality education in the field of Medical. MGMMC Kishanganj is one of the premier and leading college of Bihar.
The College affiliated with the B.N. Mandal University and approved by the Medical Council of India
We will discuss Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking, etc.
Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj
College Brief – Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College
|Name of Institute||Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College|
|Popular Name||MGMMC Kishanganj|
|Year of Establishment||1990|
|Affiliated to||B.N. Mandal University|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD/MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges of Bihar|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with:- B.N. Mandal University
Approved by:-Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Aid Status:- Trust
Courses Offered – Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified Faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
MGMMC Kishanganj provides quality of education and offers the following UG course.
|MBBS||100||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Here this selection will let you about UCMS Delhi MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
NEET UG Important Link
Below we have mentioned the NEET 2021 Important Link that will help you definitely to crack the NEET 2021 exam.
|NEET UG Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
MGMMC Kishanganj provides quality of education and offers the following PG courses duration of 3 Years.
|MD General Medicine||02||3 years|
|MD Anatomy||02||3 years|
|MD Physiology||02||3 years|
|MD Biochemistry||03||3 years|
|MD Pharmacology||05||3 years|
|MD Microbiology||05||3 years|
|MD Community Medicine||02||3 years|
|MD (Dermatology, Venereology Leprosy)||03||3 years|
|MD (Paediatrics)||05||3 years|
|MS (General surgery)||10||3 years|
|MD (General medicine)||10||3 years|
|MS Orthopaedics||06||3 years|
|MS (E.N.T)||04||3 years|
|MD Anaesthesiology||06||3 years|
|MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology||10||3 years|
|MS Ophthalmology||09||3 years|
|MD Radio Diagnosis||06||3 years|
|MD Pathology||08||3 years|
NOTE- 70% of the seats from each department is for General & 30% of the seat from each department is for minorities
NEET PG Important Link
Below we have mentioned the NEET PG 2021 Important Link that will help you definitely to crack the NEET PG 2021 exam.
|NEET PG Notification||Click Here|
|NEET PG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET PG Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET PG Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET PG Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET PG Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET PG Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET PG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Admission Process – Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidates can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission through the National level exam NEET UG and NEET PG programme.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria – Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any state Board or Equivalent.
- The candidate should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Fee Structure – Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College
UG Courses Fees
|Tuition Fee||General category:- Rs.8,38,000/- Sikh Minority Category:- Rs. 8,38,000/-|
|Refundable Security Deposit||Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Students amenities Fee||Rs.2,00,000/-|
PG Courses Fees
|Duration||Annual Fee (In Rs)|
|MD General Medicine||Rs.26,50,000/-|
|MD Community Medicine||Rs.2,00,000/-|
|MD (Dermatology, Venerology Leprosy)||Rs.26,50,000/-|
|MS (General surgery)||Rs.18,90,000/-|
|MS Obstetrics & Gynaecoloegy||Rs.34,10,000/-|
|MD Radio Diagnosis||Rs.34,00,000/-|
The hostel Fee of MGMMC Kishanganj is 2,50,000/- Per Year.
NEET Cutoff – Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET UG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for UG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
NEET Cutoff 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
UG Cutoff 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2020
|Category||Old cutoff percentile||Old Cutoff score (out of 1200)||Revised cutoff percentile||Revised Cutoff (out of 1200)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||366||30th percentile||275 – Latest|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||319||20th percentile||230 – Latest|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||342||25th percentile||252- Latest|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||319||20th percentile||230- Latest|
PG Cutoff 2018
|Category||Min. qualify Criteria as per Information Bulletin||Cut-off Score as per qualifying
criteria in Information Bulletin
|Revised min. qualifying criteria||Revised cutoff Score|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Bihar State Counselling.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Bihar must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by MGMMC Kishanganj the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.