Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research was founded in the year 2014 located in Sangli Maharashtra. Prakash Medical College Sangli is focused on a policy of imparting quality education to students through the involvement of our teaching faculty with the ultimate aim of student satisfaction. Prakash Medical College Sangli is popularly known as PIMS Sangli. The College is affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and is approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Prakash Medical College Sangli is popularly known as PIMS Sangli. The College Affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
We are going to share all the essential details about PIMS Sangli Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Sangli
|Name of Institute||Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Sangli|
|Popular Name||PIMS Sangli, Prakash Medical College Sangli|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Private
More Article – Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Science Indore
More Article – Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai
Courses Offered – Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences
The Student applying for the Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Sangli medical college must have a look at the courses offered along with the intake and course duration.
Here this selection will let you about the Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences Sangli MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
NEET UG Important Link
|NEET UG Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Below mentioned the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under PIMS Sangli. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria – Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
PIMS Sangli Fee Structure
|Library Deposit||10,000/- (Refundable)||10,000/- (Refundable)||10,000/- (Refundable)||10,000/- (Refundable)||10,000/- (Refundable)||10,000/- (Refundable)|
Hostel Fee Details – Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff
Candidates can check the for NEET 2020 cutoff which is released by NTA on 16th of October:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Category wise No. of Candidates qualifying the test, based on qualifying criteria of NEET (UG)-2021
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||133-120||266||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||142||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||32||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||14||128-113||18|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoff percentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
PIMS Sangli Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Cut off 2018 – Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
NEET Maharashtra 2021 Counselling Procedure
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharashtra must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.