Rural Medical College, Loni
MCI Status: recognized
Affiliated University: Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Deemed University
MBBS Tuition Fees 2021: Click Here
Qualifying Exam: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by NBE (National Board Of Examination) every year in the month of May.
|NEET UG Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Fees Structure for Various courses offered at PIMS (Rural Medical College Loni)….
The annual fees payable by the candidates admitted to the constituent Colleges of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences , will be subject to review every year.
Fees for the Postgraduate, Undergraduate courses & Allied Sciences PG Courses are as below….
|Course||85% All India Category Management Quota||15% NRI/PIO/FN Quota||Deposit|
(A) Pre Clinical Subjects:
|(B) Para Clinical Subjects:
|(C) Clinical Subjects (PG Degree):
MD General Medicine
|(4) Clinical Subjects (PG Diploma):
|(5) Dentistry Courses
|MDS Oral Medicine
MDS Oral Pathology
Eligibility Fee for First year will charged 5% of the tuition fee. .
|Course||General category||NRI/PIO/FN/Management Category||Deposit|
|M.B.B.S.||12,75,000/- *||upto Five Times of Merit Seat||5,000/-|
|B.D.S.||4,25,000/- *||upto five times of merit seat||5,000/-|
|B.P.T||1,50,000/-||upto five times of merit seat||5,000/-|
|B.Sc. Nursing||75,000/-||upto five times of merit seat||5,000/-|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||50,000/-||upto five times of merit seat||5,000/-|
|1,75,000/-||upto five times of merit seat||5,000/-|
|M.Sc Medical Biotechnology||75,000/-||1,35,000||5,000/-|
|B.Sc + M.Sc Integrated Medical Biotechnology||50,000/-||—||5,000/-|
|M.Sc Nursing||75,000/-||upto five times of merit seat||5,000/-|
|M.Sc Public Health||50,000/-||US$ 2000||5,000/-|
|M.Sc Medical (Anatomy/ Physiology/ Pharmacology/ Microbiology)||90,000/-||1,35,000.00||5,000/-|
The University does not charge capitation fee or any hidden fee
* The tuition fee for M.B.B.S course shall be increased by 15% and tuition fee for B.D.S.course shall be increased by 10% of the existing fees for the remaining period of the course from the Academic year 2021-22.
Eligibility feee will be charged 5% on tuition fees.
(Per year per student)
Two /Three bed Occupancy
Two/Three bed Occupancy
Double Occupancy Room in NRI wing of Ladies Hostel (Sharing basis)
Double bed Occupancy
Single bed Occupancy
Single bed Occupancy
Double bed Occupancy
Double bed Occupancy (sharing Basis)
The Rural Medical College since its inception in 1984 – first of its kind in India, is dedicated to serving society as a center of excellence with emphasis on socially meaningful medical education, research and health care. The college offers undergraduate course in medicine (M.B.B.S) and postgraduate degree (M.D/M.S) and diploma programmes in 20 medical disciplines. The college was permanently affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik as well as University of Pune till 2003, has emerged as an alternative to traditional medical and health care programs through internationalization, innovation in academic and research studies and attained Deemed University status in 2003.Apart from being recognized by Medical council of India, The UG and PG programmes are also recognized by General Medical Council, U.K and listed by World Health Organization, Geneva. The College has promoted international collaborations in all the thrust areas – medical care, education and research.
- Unitary Campus for hospital and college
- Area: 120 acres of land having room for further expansion.
- Administration block:
- Total built up area of the college: 9,811.33 sq.mtrs.
- Total built up area of the hospital: 9,470:45 sq.mtrs.
- Surrounded by greeneries and lawns.
- Central Library:
- Spacious Reading rooms with sitting capacity of 350 students, well lighted and ventilated
- No. of Books – 11,836
- No. of Journals subscribed annually -151 ( Indian 86 Foreign 65) With back volumes
- Online medlar information database are available on internal through VSAT (Separate A/C rooms)
- Medline CDs on stand alone module basis
- Xerox and Photo copy facility
- Lecture Theatres:
- 4 Major Lecture Hall in college – Gallery type ? 250 students capacity with good acoustics, audio visual aids & microphone
- 7 lecture halls of 60 students capacity.
- 7 demonstration halls, 7 museums, one dissection & one histopathologyhall
- Mini auditorium with capacity of 450 with central AC & balcony
- Examination Halls
- 4 examination halls with total sitting capacity of 260 students.
- Central Photographic section & Audio Visual Section:
- Modern and well equipped with facilities of studio, dark room etc.
- Central Workshop
- Well equipped independent workshops for repair of mechanical, electronics & electrical equipments.
- Animal House:
- CPCSEA approval Central Animal House.
- Total area 8250 sq. fit.
- Breeding and supply of animals.
- Facilities for animal experiment and research.
- Incineration plant
- Commensurate with hospital bed strength.
- Statistical Unit:
- Medical Education Unit :
- Dept is equipped with adequate facilities.
- Internal connectivity for staff.
- Intercom Network :
- Entire campus is provided with intercom facility
- Playground of Gymnasium:
- Facilities for following sports activities.Lawn tennis court, Badminton court , Basketball court, volley ball, Football, Table tennis and swimming pool of Olympic standard
- Modern Gymnasium.
- Physical Education instructor.
- Continuous electricity supply for the campus with 500 KV Generator.
- Sanitation & Water supply
- Adequate sanitary facilities
- Safe and continuous water supply .