Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Hospital & Research Centre (VPMC Nashik) is one of the famous private medical college located in Nashik. Dr VPMC Nashik was founded in the year 1990. The College is popularly known as VPMC Nashik.
The College is affiliated by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
We are going to share all the essential details about Dr Vasantrao Powar Medical College like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
College Brief – VPMC Nashik
|Name of Institute||Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre|
|Popular Name||VPMC Nashik, Dr Vasantrao Medical College|
|Year of Establishment||1990|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD/MS|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Private
Courses Offered – VPMC Nashik
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||120||4.5 Years and 1 Year internship|
Here this selection will let you about Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
NEET UG 2021 Important Link
|NEET UG Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
PG/Diploma Course – VPMC Nashik
Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik provides quality of education and offers the following PG/Dip. courses duration of 3 & 2 Years.
|Anaesthesiology and critical care||4||3 Years|
|Dermatology, Venereology, & Leprosy||3||3 Years|
|General Medicine||5||3 Years|
|General Surgery||5||3 Years|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||5||3 Years|
|Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)||3||3 Years|
|Respiratory Medicine||2||3 Years|
|Radiodiagnosis and Imaging||5||3 Years|
|Diploma courses||14||2 Years|
NEET PG 2021 Important Link
|NEET PG Notification||Click Here|
|NEET PG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET PG Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET PG Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET PG Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET PG Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET PG Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET PG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Admission Process – VPMC Nashik
Admission to various programs at Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you applying for this college than these Useful Resources about Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Nashik will help you to do proper research about the college.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidates can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria – VPMC Nashik
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
Fee Structure – VPMC Nashik
The fee Structure of Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik for various courses is given below.
|Course||Tuition Fees (INR)||NRI Fees (INR)||Hostel Fees|
|Subject Name||Fee Details||State Quota||Inst. Quota||NRI Quota|
|MD ANESTHESIOLOGY||Admission Fee||1500||1500||1500|
|MD DERMATOLOGY||Tuition & Development Fee||800000||3200000||4000000|
|MD GENERAL MEDICINE|
|MD OBS & GYNECOLOGY||Eligibility Fee||66600||66600||66600|
|MD PAEDIATRICS||Gymkhana Fee||5000||5000||5000|
|MD RADIO DIAGNOSIS|
|MD RESPIRATORY MEDICINE||Caution Money (Refundable)||100000||100000||100000|
|MS GENERAL SURGERY|
|MS OPHTHALMOLOGY||Library Deposit (Refundable)||50000||50000||50000|
|MS E.N.T.||Other Fee||500||500||500|
NEET Cutoff – VPMC Nashik
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all India medical colleges for UG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
Candidates can check the for NEET 2020 cutoff which is released by NTA on 16th of October:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Category wise No. of Candidates qualifying the test, based on qualifying criteria of NEET (UG)-2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||133-120||266||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||142||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||32||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||14||128-113||18|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoff percentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
UG Cutoff 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2020
|Category||Old cutoff percentile||Old Cutoff score (out of 1200)||Revised cutoff percentile||Revised Cutoff (out of 1200)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||366||30th percentile||275 – Latest|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||319||20th percentile||230 – Latest|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||342||25th percentile||252- Latest|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||319||20th percentile||230- Latest|
PG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Min. qualify Criteria as per Information Bulletin||Cut-off Score as per qualifying
criteria in Information Bulletin
|Revised min. qualifying criteria||Revised cutoff Score|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharashtra must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.