SMBT Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre is a newly established private medical college which was founded in the year of 2014. SMBT Medical College Nashik is popularly known as SMBT Nashik. The College is Affiliated by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
SMBT Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Nashik
The SMBT Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Nandi hills, Nashik is registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI). The Institute has permission to offer MBBS Course with an annual intake of 150 students.
College Brief -SMBT Medical College
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the College details of SMBT Medical College Nashik.
|Name of Institute||SMBT Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Nashik|
|Popular Name||SMBT Medical College Nashik, SMBT Nashik|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
SMBT Medical College Nashik – Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
Courses Offered – SMBT Medical College
The Student applying for the SMBT Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Nashik medical college must have a look at the courses offered along with the intake and course duration.
|MBBS||150||4.5 Years 1 Year internship|
Admission Process – SMBT Medical College
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
Fee Structure – SMBT Medical College
Complete Fee Details
NEET Cutoff 2019 (Expected)
The result will be announced on June 5, 2019. The official NEET Cutoff 2019 will be declared once the result has been published. You may have the expected NEET Cutoff 2019 for further details.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile|
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
Maharashtra NEET 2019 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Maharashtra NEET 2019 Counselling schedule.
NEET Maharashtra 2019 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharashtra must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
List of Documents as per MUHS & DMER Guidelines
1) Nationality Certificate / Domicile / Passport.
2) SSC Certificate.
3) HSC Passing Mark sheet.
4) NEET 2017 Mark sheet & Selection letter & Admit card.
5) School / College Leaving Certificate.
6) Caste Certificate (if applicable).
7) Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable).
8) Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable).
9) Educational Gap Certificate (if applicable).
10) Medical Fitness Certificate (In prescribed format) – Click Here to Download.
11) Migration Certificate (if applicable).
12) Aadhar Card.